Sunday 17 May 2015

Homemade ice creams.

Ice creams don't have to be very sweet or dangerous if you want to have your size smaller.Homemade ice creams are easier than you ever imagined. They are low in sugar and calories.  When  I was on a diet and when I was seeing my friends who were eating a lot of tasty ice creams from all kind of shops I was feeling very jealous. One day I decided to make something tasty and healthy at the same time. I stared to make my own ice creams. I had bad recipes and good as well. Today I want to show you 2 homemade recipes which are the most delicious in my opinion. They are simple and tasty. Everything what you need to feel and look healthy. Well.. enjoy!

1. Lemon- buttermilk ice cream

Combine fresh lemon juice with sugar adds just enough citrus flavor without making the dessert too tart. Use fat- free buttermilk mixed with whole milk to get a creamy mixture. You need to freeze it and wait an hour till your dessert will be ready. It's a simple thing which can make you happy!





2. Banana ice cream

What you need to have is 1 small banana ( peeled, sliced and frozen). Add 3 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk and 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts on the top. This is a small portion for 1 person. If you want to share it with friends you need to buy more bananas ;). What you need to have is 5 minutes for preparing.



In my opinion eating and preparing food in our own house is better. Not only because we can make something which will be low in calories. I think that  time spending in our own space is better for our health. We can feel free and do what we want to do . I have read that food at home tastes better. Why? It's simple. We are next to the objects and people who are very important for us.
 Everything makes us happier people.







No comments:

Post a Comment