Sunday 31 May 2015

France

My post today will be the last one. That's why I'm not going to write about life-changing. Today I want to write you something about France, country which is very close to my heart. I'm studying this language now and I think that I made a wonderful decision. Unfortunately I was there only one but  I spend 2 weeks in this extraordinary country and it was the love for the first sight. What I love the most is the Eiffel Tower. I was very impressed when I saw it at first and when I was on the top. I saw the world, which had a completely another shape. People looked like a small ants and it was very funny.:) This country is like a dream for me , because a lot of fashions houses were born there. I saw women who were wearing bags and shoes from the best designers ever!  I love clothes and when I see women and men who have suitable clothes  which have very, very good quality I'm like in heaven. This language has a lot of strange and funny ways to learn. For example counting. When you want to count you will find a lot of troubles. The number 70 - ( soixante-dix) is the part of the number 60- ( soixante), because you need to add 10 to SOIXANTE and create another number. It sounds strange, don't you think? The same with the number 80 and 90, but  you will be very confused, so I'm not going to continue it. People in this country can live their life and this is amazing. They are happy even if they have a lot of problems. Unfortunately you can see a huge amount of disproportions in France. I saw a lot of rich people and poor as well. But I think that you may see it in Poland, England and everywhere in the world as well. That's why if you still haven't got any plans for the holiday, well.. go to France. You may see a lot of wonderful places, buildings, people and even if you are not a " tourist-person"  you can find something only for you. I'm going to write you some words, which will be very helpful for you when you will be there.

-  My name is..

Je m'appelle ...

- I live in

J'habite a

- I'm .. years old

J'ai ... ans

- I love fashion ;D

J'aime la mode

- I'm hungry

J'ai faim

- I want to buy ...

Je veux acheter... 




                              Don't forget to love yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment