Saturday 30 May 2015

Friends.

For me friends are the most important people in my life. They are like a water on the desert. In my opinion everybody should have them. For me the most important person in my life is Marcysia, my friend , who knows me sometimes even better than my own  boyfriend. She is strongly interested in beauty products and she is very good at it! When I see picture with her masterpiece I sometimes can believe how people may be as talented as she is. She is studying Italian and I hope that she will realize everything what she wants with all her heart.  We have a lot of strange days and sometimes we don't want to talk to each other, but we can be sure that when something bad will happen to us, we can talk about everything. She helped me when I had a lot of problems and she didn't ask me about causes. She just did it. She isn't jealous as a lot of my buddies and I'm not jealous about her as well.  When she achieved something I'm enormous delighted, because I know that she deserved on it. Her life isn't simple as well. She had a lot of bad days and has even now, but I love, that she can stand up and think positive. Her attitude is amazing. I'm very happy that I have her in my life, because I know, that I can be who I am when I spend time with her. My other friends are amazing as well. During my studies I met people, who showed me how to live another- better. They have such a wonderful  hearts. For me all of my friends are like my family and I think that life without them is so empty. When you want to drink beers or when you want to just talk, they are for you- they should be. Don't spend time alone, is very sad. Life without people is in my opinion is pathetic. They charge your heart with all good vibrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment