Saturday 7 November 2015

BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Hi ;)! My post today will be about  beauty products, which are wonderful in my opinion ;)
 Let's start with lipsticks. I love them ! They are extraordinary and look surprisingly good on your lips. What is important, you don't have to buy very expensive lipsticks to feel amaznig. My favourite one is Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick. It  creates matte velvety finish and is highly pigmented. When you use this lipstick , you will attract attention everywhere! ;D! My favourite colour is "07". It looks like that
 

I love powders and blushers. They complete your look and hide your imperfections. That's why when you use this stuff, you can feel more confident ;). My favourite pressed powder is RIMMEL " Stay Matte". It has got natural minerals and shine control. I love it! My skin looks wonderful when I use it. 
 

I like when blushers are long lasting and highly pigmented available in a variety of finishes. Girls look amazing and sweet when they use blushers. All women should find the best colour for them, because it depends on their skin and preferences. I love blushers from Bourjois, they are my favourites.
 
When you are looking for the best mascara, you can try all products from Rimmel. They have a lot of  different types of mascara. You can find "extra 3d", " supercurler","waterproof", "superspeed"  etc. My favourite one is "Rimmel London Scandal Eyes" and it look just like that


Well, it's all for now;) Enjoy your beauty products ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment