Sunday 25 October 2015

ROME

 I'd like to tell you a little bit about my holidays in Rome. I love travelling, visiting places, which have a wonderful history, that's why Rome was like a dream for me. I was there  with my friend ( sister basically) 2 months ago. It was an amazing time. We have seen a lot of monuments and met extraordinary people, who teached us how to live in a different way. I was so impresed when I saw Colosseum. I felt like an ant in the middle of these place. I'm in love with the Pantheon, the Fountain Di Trevi and Vatican City as well.  I took part in the audition and I saw The Pope. He was standing in front of me. I was crying, because it was the biggest experience in my whole life. He is very important for me, that's why I was very delighted when I saw him. People who were travelling with us, were so funny and wonderul at the same time. They were telling us abut their experiences and they were taking a lot of pictures with us. We ate a lot of italian food. Pizza smells, tastes and looks better in Italy than in Poland, I'm sure of that ;D. Italian spaghetti was delicious! I still can  feel it in my mouth. I think that people in Rome are very talkative and funny. They are gesticulating all the time. It was a little bit strange for me but after 4 days I  got used to it. I'm sure that I will come back
there, because I'd like to see the whole Rome. I know that it will take me a lot  of days, but these city is worth to be visiting every year. I'm going to show you some pictures which I made in Italy. Enjoy ;)


 

1 comment:

  1. I have been to Rome once and you made me willing to go there again! ^^ I saw all of those places too, but the people changed. Even Pope. ;) I am so happy that you enjoyed your trip. Your smile also made me smile. :D

    ReplyDelete