Sunday 19 April 2015

Apples everywhere!

Hi friends!

I want to give you 3 extraordinary ideas which include  apples. Apple is one of my favourite fruit ever!. I can eat even 12 a day. It makes me happy, I feel very healthy and pretty too ;)! So... read my post and make Halloween snacks, party bites and more from a healthy food ( the most important is... think that you won't put on weight!).


  • Have you ever wanted to make something scary for your friends but you didn't have any ideas?  I want to show you how in a very simple way make my favourite  " scary apples"( the most important is you need to like peanut butter).. let's go ;)!

SCARY APPLES MOUTHS:

Quarter and core a red apple, brush wit lemon juice. Cut out a wedge from the skin side from each piece so it looks like a mouth. Fill wit peanut butter , then insert sliced almonds for " teeth"

 


BAKED APPLES CHIPS 

( this is my lovely recipes).

All you need is 2 big apples cored and thinly sliced. You can add cinnamon to taste if you like as well.
-preheat oven to 275 degrees.
-line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place the pieces of sliced apple on top
- sprinkle with cinnamon to taste (if you like)
- bake at 275 degrees for two hours
- After 60 minutes turn them over , so they bake evenly

You should check on them after 60 minutes and every 30 minutes after that because oven cook times vary and you don't want to burn them. Once they look crispy and nice , remove them from the oven and wait till they will be cold. 


APPLE BUTTER

cook 1/2 cup sugar in a large skillet until deep amber. Add 4 cups Applesauce and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Cook, stirring occasionally until reduced by half, about 30 minutes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment