Saturday 14 March 2015

We can! Get active.

Hi again! 

Today I sat on my sofa and I said " O.. such a boring day, what should I do? should I stay at home? should I work.., study? what about working out?.. not today , I will go to sleep ". After 20 minutes I realised that it was stupid!  Do you know that physical activity helps improve you overall health and reduces risk for many diseases? Girls don't be as lazy as I was today and move your "a..";)! Do you want to feel amazing ? Don't say there is still time or maybe next time ..  because  tomorrow might not come. I'm not saying that you are not amazing if you are lazy, because every girl needs it. I'm saying that if you want to change something don't say " I will do it tomorrow". I want to give you some special activities which you can do at home with no equipment.
       

COMPLETE 3 SETS 

  1. 10 JUMPING JACKS
  2. 10 PUSH UPS
  3. 10 SQUAT JUMPS
  4. 10 MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
  5. 10x 10 s WALL SIT
  6. 15 HIGH KNEES     
You don't have to do all these exercices, you can do only half of them. The most important thing is being compulsory.

Remember to eat healthy..well sugar is not your friend ;) 



DRINK WATER 
Because  water gives you more pleasure than your favourite beer!






No comments:

Post a Comment